SPX Process Equipment
www.spxprocessequipment.com Delavan, WI

I enjoy working on equipment that helps process our everyday needs.

Senior Field Service Technician (Current Employee)
Delavan, WI

ProsThe pay and benefits package are some of the best in the area. SPX puts out a good product and our people tend to care about the product that we represent.

ConsCommunication needs to start from the top. People in the organization care about the products we create and represent. Years ago we would get quarterly newsletters letting us know how the company is doing. We have that in the electronic form ( the My SPX site ) but many employees do not have access to this.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunication is key and letting people know where our company is means alot to people. Recognition of positive achievements does more for morale than recognition of negative achievements.

SPX Process Equipment

Product Manager (Current Employee)
    Rochester, NY

I have been working at SPX Process Equipment full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Salary, Benefits, co workers, technical expertise Cons: Poor work environment, micro management from 1st level through Senior… Advice to Senior Management: less micro-management will improve creativity and performance of employees No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Another day another dollar....

Project Manager (Current Employee)
    Houston, TX

I have been working at SPX Process Equipment

Pros: Pay check no new skills needed, progression through flat scaler Cons: severly underutilised skills, old wine new bottle.. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on SPX Process Equipment.

Worked for SPX Process Equipment? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SPX Process Equipment reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SPX Process Equipment CEO Greg Penn. All reviews posted anonymously by SPX Process Equipment employees.