SRA International
www.sra.com Fairfax, VA 5000+ Employees

Great Company

Intelligence Analyst (Current Employee)
Tampa, FL

I have been working at SRA International full-time for less than a year

ProsSRA has a great benefits package from medical to education. The company self insures and the HSA is by far the best option, but it does require you to conduct a cost-benefit analysis to determine the break-even point for each individual/family. Well worth it!!!!

ConsThe company is very secure... So secure that sometimes it's difficult to access the things you are authorized to access because of all the roadblocks.

Advice to Senior ManagementWell done

Private Equity owners damaging the corporate culture

Program/Project Manager (Current Employee)
Arlington, VA

I have been working at SRA International full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Vast majority of employees believe in, and fulfill expectation to be… Cons: Short-sighted focus on winning business over contract execution Poor strategic, corporate communications with mid- and front line… Advice to Senior Management: Ensure that contract execution/project team and leaders are rewarded for excellence. Currently, the compensation/benefits model has been to eliminate funds for the vast majority… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Pluses and minuses...

IT Specialist (Current Employee)

I have been working at SRA International full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: flexible PTO hours, decent pay Cons: limited to 15 PTO days/year, benefits could be better. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on SRA International.

Worked for SRA International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SRA International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SRA International CEO William L. Ballhaus. All reviews posted anonymously by SRA International employees.