SRA International

www.sra.com

Great culture and a strong commitment to the growth of employees.

Consultant (Current Employee) Washington, DC

ProsAn opportunity to do a lot of different types of work, great people who have been there for many years, gives back to the community frequently, engages younger employees effectively, good salaries for entry level college grads.

ConsThings have changed since they were bought, and benefits have decreased. Isn't a particularly innovative company and seems risk averse. In some parts of the company it is significantly easier to get promoted than in others, resulting in some imbalances.

Advice to Senior ManagementMovement around the company is easy, but needs to be better aligned with market value salaries in order to prevent people from leaving.

Strung along as a free bench as a recent college grad

Systems Analyst (Former Employee) Reston, VA

I worked at SRA International full-time for less than a year

Pros: Got placed into a great area at SRA. Everyone I worked… Cons: I was promised a job right after graduation and did not… Advice to Senior Management: Learn how to compete with other similar companies, especially with… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Poor Project management and Customer Management

IT Project Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at SRA International full-time

Pros: Nice people. Qualified and dedicated. OK salary. Cons: In spite of having similar contracts, could not borrow IT processes and standards used on similar projects. According to one of my superiors, when… Advice to Senior Management: Take more ownership and be more accountable for projects that are in trouble. By ignoring problems you are telling your employees that you… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on SRA International.

Worked for SRA International? Contribute to the Community!