SRA International
www.sra.com Fairfax, VA 5000+ Employees

Great Mid-Size Company, tough Defense market

Senior Technical Support Specialist (Current Employee)
Arlington, VA

ProsExcellent corporate culture policies and family atmosphere. Everyone knows someone who knows someone so you are never really a complete stranger. Employee communication is a priority.

Consheavy reliance on defense market has dragged down the company's growth resulting in shrinking salaries, job opportunities and benefits.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to keep employees informed about changes that is something you guys are good at doing regardless of whether it is good or bad news. I respect and admire that.

Worked 3+ years and have seen it gone downhill since they were bought

I have been working at SRA International for more than 3 years

Pros: Good people to work for, flexible work schedule/locations, some of… Cons: zero room for career growth or development, difficult to get… Advice to Senior Management: don't go private again... has not been a smooth transition,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I left as soon as I could

Senior Member of the Professional Staff (Former Employee)
    Arlington, VA

I worked at SRA International full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Nice people most of the time. I worked there for… Cons: Where to start...whatever the opposite of a merit-based culture is, SRA has it. Being a solid performer has zero rewards. Advancement is based… Advice to Senior Management: You need to pay for the talent. Focus on your most talented people and build their careers instead of trying to create some big… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on SRA International.

Worked for SRA International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SRA International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SRA International CEO William L. Ballhaus. All reviews posted anonymously by SRA International employees.