SRA International

www.sra.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for SRA International

The longer I stayed the worse it got.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

I have been working at SRA International full-time

Pros

Depending on the team the dress code can be vary casual and there can be a lot of flexibility in hours.

Cons

Every time I turn around they are decreasing our benefits. Prices for healthcare go up every single year, they changed the amount of time you have to be there to get an extra week of vacation by adding another two years for that extra week (used to be three, now it's five), I've been there for 5 years and earned a TS clearance and don't even make $5k more than when I started. The last two years they've taken away a holiday each year. We used to have offices until they took those away and they made it an 'open floorplan.' Only everyone hates it so people are hardly ever there and telecommute instead, so they are saving even more money. They don't provide any in-home support for telecommuters whatsoever.

Absolutely no room to move up. I don't know a single person who started in one role and is now in another role. Increased responsibilities DO NOT come with increased pay whatsoever.

Care about the happiness of your employees a little bit.

476 Other Employee Reviews for SRA International (View Most Recent)

I have been very satified working for SRA. However, times are a'changin.

I have been working at SRA International

Pros

History of taking care of their people and providing the customer with talented, honest and ethical workers.

Cons

Very focused on IT work. Other segments are falling by the wayside. Management has been forced to cut benefits which has been disappointing.

Get back to providing quality proposals for not only IT work, but other work as well.

Poor HR Team

Current Employee - Human Resources Business Partner in Fairfax, VA
    Current Employee - Human Resources Business Partner in Fairfax, VA

I have been working at SRA International full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I get a paycheck. If you are lucky you support a good team with professional managers.

Cons

The HR team reorganized in 2012 and 2013. The HR leaders use this opportunity to promote and keep employees they personally like. For both reorg, HRBPs (including new hires who are 2 months in the company) were asked to apply and interview if they are interested in staying. This left a bad taste and I'm looking to leave soon as I find another opportunity. I'm concerned applying for my job will be an annual event and if I become unpopular with the HR managers, I'm out.

Respect your employees and stop the backstabbing. There's a reason HR has high turnover at the manager and employee level.

There are newer employer reviews for SRA International