SRA International

www.sra.com
  www.sra.com
There are newer employer reviews for SRA International

Okay, steady work on my contract but hearing doom and gloom from other contracts.

Current Employee - Analyst
Current Employee - Analyst

I have been working at SRA International full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Lots of free career building resources such as online certification courses that would normally cost a pretty penny.

Cons

Lots of cuts to leave. Feel like a cog in the machine.

455 Other Employee Reviews for SRA International (View Most Recent)

The longer I stayed the worse it got.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

I have been working at SRA International full-time

Pros

Depending on the team the dress code can be vary casual and there can be a lot of flexibility in hours.

Cons

Every time I turn around they are decreasing our benefits. Prices for healthcare go up every single year, they changed the amount of time you have to be there to get an extra week of vacation by adding another two years for that extra week (used to be three, now it's five), I've been there for 5 years and earned a TS clearance and don't even make $5k more than when I started. The last two years they've taken away a holiday each year. We used to have offices until they took those away and they made it an 'open floorplan.' Only everyone hates it so people are hardly ever there and telecommute instead, so they are saving even more money. They don't provide any in-home support for telecommuters whatsoever.

Absolutely no room to move up. I don't know a single person who started in one role and is now in another role. Increased responsibilities DO NOT come with increased pay whatsoever.

Care about the happiness of your employees a little bit.

Good experiances in the work place but

Current Employee - Programmer Analyst II in Greensboro, NC
    Current Employee - Programmer Analyst II in Greensboro, NC

I have been working at SRA International full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Where I work at the people are great but then again I do not work at the corporate HQ I work at a external site.

Cons

When I started there were more Holidays it's now been reduced to 6 Holidays a year with two what they call floating ones to pick from. They do not recognize the employees/workers with any recognition such as annual bonuses or even recognizing your birthdays. But at the same time they talk about how they are profitting but not giving back anything to those who give them a good reputation.

Start recognizing your employees because those Gov. contracts can go away or to the next bidder when employees start working like they feel.

There are newer employer reviews for SRA International