SRC
www.srcinc.com Syracuse, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

Electronic Warfare Engineer

Electronic Warfare Engineer (Current Employee)
San Antonio, TX

ProsThere is great benefits-retirement plan, leave, health insurance. They offer full tuition reimbursement for schooling and are flexible with work hours. The environment is pretty relaxed. I feel free to do my job without a lot of interference from management.

ConsThe pay and promotion oppurtunities are limited. Many oppurtunities to those with military experience, limited promotion capability for those straight out of school.

Extreme Disappointment

Systems Engineer (Current Employee)
    Syracuse, NY

I have been working at SRC full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: A lot of really sharp and motivated but young engineers. Engineering staff is asked… Cons: This small company is trying to get bigger but has a so-so and arrogant, inexperienced management staff. The business managment part of the company seems… Advice to Senior Management: Learn what makes a good manager and have a good… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to work when contracts are in

Research Engineer III (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I have been working at SRC full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Good carreer advancement and flexible schedule Cons: Poor program management, great place when contracts are coming in… More
There are newer reviews on SRC.

Worked for SRC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SRC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SRC CEO Paul G. Tremont. All reviews posted anonymously by SRC employees.