SRC
www.srcinc.com Syracuse, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great Company, But Underpaid

Electrical Engineer (Current Employee)
San Antonio, TX

ProsCompany has flexible work schedules that allow you to take advantage of their complete tuition support. They have great benefits and above industry standard for 401k matching. Most of the people you work with are great.

ConsThe starting salaries tend to be much lower for the given market. This wouldn't be so bad, but it is also very hard to move up/get promoted as well.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe salaries are too low and noncompetitive to keep your talent around. You invest a great deal of time and effort teaching these engineers to be proficient/knowledgeable in what they do, its time to start paying them what they're worth to keep them around. Otherwise, you will just keep losing them to other companies that are willing and happy to pay them higher salaries.

Amazing Place to Jump Start Your Career

Digital Engineer (Former Employee)
    Syracuse, NY

I worked at SRC full-time for more than a year

Pros: I came to SRC right out of college. I had other possible job opportunities when I was looking for jobs, but SRC seemed like the… Cons: The biggest issue I have with this company... The location. Syracuse is not a bad place. If you love the snow/cold. The area isn't really… Advice to Senior Management: You run a top notch company and have very intelligent individuals working for you. You have great benefits as well. But the one thing that… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Electronic Warfare Engineer

Electronic Warfare Engineer (Current Employee)
    San Antonio, TX

I have been working at SRC full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: There is great benefits-retirement plan, leave, health insurance. They offer full tuition reimbursement for schooling and are flexible with work… Cons: The pay and promotion oppurtunities are limited. Many oppurtunities to those… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on SRC.

Worked for SRC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SRC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SRC CEO Paul G. Tremont. All reviews posted anonymously by SRC employees.