SRC

www.srcinc.com

Introspective Company with a Good Heart

Director (Former Employee) Chantilly, VA

ProsExcellent benefits, competitive salaries, good work culture, approachable management. The company is committed to customer outcomes and their engineering solutions are top-notch. Their electronic warfare and radar center delivers world class solutions at affordable prices, due to good engineers working together with low turnover and good technical management.

ConsThe company has grown out of their roots as a small New York not-for-profit, but they haven't learned how to deal with that success. All leadership of any significance emanates from Syracuse, despite the fact that all of their major customers and about half of their workforce is elsewhere. The company is struggling as they try to invest their "profit" in new initiatives without investing in the market research to help guide their decisions, and without a multi-year investment strategy.

Advice to Senior ManagementSpend more time looking outside the company and focused on customers, and look at building a significant leadership presence in the DC area (not just a gesture please).

Great Company, But Underpaid

Electrical Engineer (Current Employee) San Antonio, TX

I have been working at SRC full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Company has flexible work schedules that allow you to take advantage of their complete tuition support. They have… Cons: The starting salaries tend to be much lower for the given market. This wouldn't… Advice to Senior Management: The salaries are too low and noncompetitive to keep your talent around. You invest a great deal of time and effort teaching these engineers… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Amazing Place to Jump Start Your Career

Digital Engineer (Former Employee) Syracuse, NY

I worked at SRC full-time for more than a year

Pros: I came to SRC right out of college. I had other possible job opportunities when I was looking for jobs, but SRC seemed like the… Cons: The biggest issue I have with this company... The location. Syracuse is not a bad place. If you love the snow/cold. The area isn't really… Advice to Senior Management: You run a top notch company and have very intelligent individuals working for you. You have great benefits as well. But the one thing that… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on SRC.

Worked for SRC? Contribute to the Community!