There are newer employer reviews for SRI International

Excellent

Current Employee - Student Associate
Current Employee - Student Associate

I have been working at SRI International

Pros

People are cool, relaxed and they focus on building strong teams and hiring great people. I would recommend working here.

Cons

Some of the facilities at SRI were originally built during WW2, as a military hospital in case the Japanese invaded the United States. Then the government donated the property to Stanford University to support, which later founded the Stanford Research Institute (SRI). With that being said, some of the facilities are old and need renovation, but if you like that WW2 feel, it's a perfect place to work!

So far you are doing a good job, I don't have any complaints or concerns. I really like my job.

104 Other Employee Reviews for SRI International (View Most Recent)

Its a mess

Current Employee - Research Scientist
    Current Employee - Research Scientist

I have been working at SRI International

Pros

Pretty good compensation, reasonable benefits

Cons

Not enough support from management. Decisions are terrible and made for the wrong reasons. Seems like everyone here got the job because they knew someone and not because they knew what they were doing. Not enough equipment... need equipment to get data, need data to get grant... can't have equipment until you get the grant... something is wrong with this system

Try to find a way to encourage your employees to tell you what they really feel without fear of repercussion, you might learn something. Provide more training opportunities to your staff. More transparent decision making. You hired smart people, listen to them.

Positive

Current Employee - Research Analyst
    Current Employee - Research Analyst

I have been working at SRI International

Pros

Great deal of flexibility and diverse range of projects

Cons

Flat structure with few opportunities for career progression

There are newer employer reviews for SRI International