SRI International

There are newer employer reviews for SRI International

Great experience so far!

Current Employee - Research Analyst in Menlo Park, CA
Current Employee - Research Analyst in Menlo Park, CA

I have been working at SRI International full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great work environment! Wonderful and extremely supportive senior staff.

Cons

None that I can think of.

None that I can think of.

106 Other Employee Reviews for SRI International (View Most Recent)

Stop living of the laurels of previous generations

Current Employee - ITS in Menlo Park, CA
    Current Employee - ITS in Menlo Park, CA

I have been working at SRI International as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

There are some really, really nice people here. A large number of people have been here for many decades. They are not jaded like the rest of silicon valley.

Cons

This company needs to move into the 21st century and stop resting on the laurels of the past. Just because you are a non-profit doesn't mean that you don't need make money. Treat this place like a business and not a retirement home.

Bring in some new blood especially someone that knows how to run a business. And when you do, listen and act upon their out of the box ideas. And run this place like it is one company! Stop letting people split off into their own little fiefdoms. Centralize some of the support and IT functions. Give the CIO authority over all of IT instead of this de-centralized place where people go off and do their own thing. (I can't imagine how much extra money that this costs the company). It's amazing how management condones this lack of cooperation.

Below Average

Current Employee - Victims Advocate in Honolulu, HI
    Current Employee - Victims Advocate in Honolulu, HI

I have been working at SRI International full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Sadly their are not many Pros that I saw when working here, I currently work here and I can say that my supervisors always seem to be happy when I call, however that is about it.

Cons

Lack of communication, I would email and email with no response. They would avoid phone calls about HR Pay etc. I had a co-worker who wasnt paid for a whole month and made multiple attempts to contact HR with no response. Pay is very bad and again horrible communication and lack of training and direction.

More communication would be nice, more direction and assistance I was literally thrown into my job.

There are newer employer reviews for SRI International