SRI International

There are newer employer reviews for SRI International

Excellent Corporate Culture

Former Employee - Research Analyst in Menlo Park, CA
Former Employee - Research Analyst in Menlo Park, CA

I worked at SRI International full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Supervisors are there to guide your career path and co-workers are intelligent and highly skilled / knowledgeable. HR is very helpful and responsive. I felt fully supported by the administrative staff. It's a great corporate culture of folks who think outside of the box and aren't afraid to show it, pleasant people to work with, I've made friends with co-workers that will last long after I leave the company.

Cons

Commuting from/to SF on the Caltrain is the only con. But they provide transportation vouchers so it's a free commute!

106 Other Employee Reviews for SRI International (View Most Recent)

A great place to work if you're a sniveling backstabber.

Former Employee - Research Engineer in Princeton, NJ
    Former Employee - Research Engineer in Princeton, NJ

I worked at SRI International full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Close to the train station, Princeton University and major highways. Nice people

Cons

Management is mostly concerned with preserving their own positions. Everyone comes to work each day wondering if they will be laid off. The building is in terrible condition and California treats Princeton like a red haired step child.

Instead of waiting for commercial property value to rise just sell the Princeton campus now. Princeton University will buy it. Heck they already own the Rt 1 frontage. The building is an embarrassment as is the management.

Small team feel, big company perks

I have been working at SRI International

Pros

I love the team I work with and feel hugely supported in my personal and professional goals. Performance reviews are seen as a time to reflect, get constructive feedback, and express preferences in the direction each person wants to take his or her work in the upcoming year. That said, I also get large-company perks like commuter checks, great benefits, etc.

Cons

Leadership of the overall company doesn't necessarily understand/value the work that each division is doing. The same "superstars" frequently steal the spotlight even when others are doing great and profitable work.

There are newer employer reviews for SRI International