SRP
www.srpnet.com Tempe, AZ 1000 to 5000 Employees

People stay for 30+ years for a reason

Computer Analyst (Current Employee)
Tempe, AZ

ProsFlexible work hours. Easy-going atmosphere. Great benefits. Nice people. In IT, the ability to work on some cutting-edge technologies in a non-commercial setting.

ConsAs far as IT goes, it is not an "IT shop". IT is not the priority, so bigger projects tend to be fulfilled by third-party vendors. Also, you will not be able to show anyone else what you do as most of the IT just deals with internal apps.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunicate with your employees more about the negative happenings around SRP. The communication about positive happenings are great, but when something bad happens that we may get asked about outside of work, we have to find out about it through the newspaper like everyone else.

Overall an excellent company to be associated with.

Technician (Current Employee)
    Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at SRP

Pros: SRP is two companies joined at the hip. There is the Power side, which is more corporate and then there is the Water side,… Cons: The pension could be better. I have witnessed a… Advice to Senior Management: Senior management should not be so quick to go to contractors. Actual SRP employees are more invested in the company and care more about… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Overall, a great company

Control Room Operator - Operations Specialist (Current Employee)
    Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at SRP

Pros: Great Benefits, stable company, good bonuses. Municipality, so technically not a "for… Cons: Militaristic regime, engineering heavy, which can be a burden. Engineers run most of the company, and… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your people when they talk to you, don't… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on SRP.

Worked for SRP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SRP reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SRP CEO Mark Bonsall. All reviews posted anonymously by SRP employees.