SRP
www.srpnet.com Tempe, AZ 1000 to 5000 Employees

Family Friendly

Senior Computer Analyst (Current Employee)
Tempe, AZ

I have been working at SRP full-time for more than 10 years

ProsFamilies: Many managers believe in a balanced life. There is a work life and a family life. They try not to intrude on the family time. Many coworkers have relatives working here too. Some people have met at SRP and got married.
It isn’t easy to get in at SRP, but once you’re in and you do a good job you can stay in until you retire. This place is a stable place to work.

ConsThere are office politics, but that is common at the other places I have worked. Some processes also seem to have a lot of red tape. Though this is a gut feel as I don't have any data to compare it against.

Typical public utiltiy

Computer Analyst (Current Employee)
Tempe, AZ

I have been working at SRP full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Easy to move around in the company Cons: Weak stratigic implementation of goals Advice to Senior Management: Lead don't defer the the business units No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great company, great people.

Audiovisual Specialist (Current Employee)
Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at SRP full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Very friendly and solid company. Awesome benefits as well as… Cons: Can be redundant work and isn't super exciting sometimes. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on SRP.

Worked for SRP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SRP reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SRP CEO Mark Bonsall. All reviews posted anonymously by SRP employees.