SRP
www.srpnet.com Tempe, AZ 1000 to 5000 Employees

Good

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at SRP full-time for more than 5 years

ProsGood organization. Well liked company with good co-workers. Most managers were friendly and helpful when needed. Colleagues were great, although a little too social at times.

ConsNothing really stands out as being bad about SRP, other than the extreme socialization that often takes place. I felt as though some people were there to chat and have fun rather than work.

Great organization but heavy politics.

Principal Analyst (Current Employee)
Tempe, AZ

I have been working at SRP full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great people and benefits! Great for family oriented professionals. Lots of opportunities in a evolving IT… Cons: Politics!!! Also there is a lot of dead weight there, people higher contractors to accomplish tasks that they were responsible for. Lots of… Advice to Senior Management: Mentor mid-level managers, set up 360 reviews for all managers… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Family Friendly

Senior Computer Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at SRP full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Families: Many managers believe in a balanced life. There is a work life and a family life. They try not to intrude on… Cons: There are office politics, but that is common at the other places I have worked. Some processes also seem to have… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on SRP.

Worked for SRP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SRP reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SRP CEO Mark Bonsall. All reviews posted anonymously by SRP employees.