SS&C
www.ssctech.com Windsor, CT 1000 to 5000 Employees

Horrible

Technical Operations Support Manager (Current Employee)
Windsor, CT

I have been working at SS&C

ProsNot on unemploment or welfare.

ConsNo performance reviews, No salary adjustments. No clear job definitions, No comunications from upper management. No ability to contribute to company direction.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop trating the employees as if it was a uinion shop.Start doing annual performance reviews. Salary adjustments and bonuses based on individual cintributions.

Regrettable

Manager (Current Employee)
Windsor Locks, CT

I have been working at SS&C

Pros: The employees are easy going and for the most part pleasant to be… Cons: Bonuses stink Raises are minimal if nonexistent even after great years Upper management preaches employees are first when actually they are last Never been… Advice to Senior Management: Make Bonuses and raises based on performance Follow through with promises… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Indifferent in NY

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at SS&C

Pros: This is a software company that has a private equity and hedge fund administration services group. The company is a good place for students right out… Cons: I think I have seen more cons here than pros. As I mentioned before there are a handful of people at the supervisor/management level that have… Advice to Senior Management: To the Director of the groups, perhaps you should change your way of thinking and really put forth an effort in making a difference in… More

There are newer reviews on SS&C.

Worked for SS&C? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SS&C reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SS&C CEO Bill Stone. All reviews posted anonymously by SS&C employees.