SS&C

www.ssctech.com

I dread going to work everyday

Manager (Current Employee) Newark, NJ

ProsNot many. For the most part as long as you do your work people don't bother you

ConsSalary, bonuses and raises stink. Despite the Ceo's claim that the average salary is over 100k. This is false. Most people don't make close to this amount. I think he factors in overhead as well as his golf trips.

Company claims that employees are number one when in fact they are not. The only people that are taking care of are the ceo, cfo, any family members and about ten other higher executives. The rest of the company that does all the work gets what ever scraps are left.

Work is very stressful and hours are very long considering your pay. If I made overtime, I would be doing quite good considering I average fifteen extra hours a week and sometimes weekends.

As someone previously stated bonuses and raises are minimal and a lot of the time are delayed. A long time to wait for a two percent raise. Thanks alot. Too bad inflation was 4%.

If you want to dread getting up everyday than this is the job for you.

Company under staffs thus works employees into the ground

No structure. The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing.

Advice to Senior ManagementOffer fair compensation.
Reward those that actually do the work.

Never been so unhappy

Information Technology (Current Employee) Windsor Locks, CT

I have been working at SS&C

Pros: You can wear pretty much what ever you want as long… Cons: CEO just cares about himself and awards big executives. Lucky to get a raise even off of stellar years Very stressful job for amount that you are… Advice to Senior Management: Raises and bonuses should be performance based. When company has a great… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Horrible

Technical Operations Support Manager (Current Employee) Windsor, CT

I have been working at SS&C

Pros: Not on unemploment or welfare. Cons: No performance reviews, No salary adjustments. No clear job definitions, No… Advice to Senior Management: Stop trating the employees as if it was a uinion shop.Start… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on SS&C.

Worked for SS&C? Contribute to the Community!