SSE

www.sse.com
  www.sse.com
There are newer employer reviews for SSE

SSE gets the 5 STAR work review from me!

Current Employee - Assurance in Cumbernauld, Scotland (UK)
Current Employee - Assurance in Cumbernauld, Scotland (UK)

I have been working at SSE full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I love the passion and work ethic of the individuals who work for the business and the fantastic support that you receive to develop your skills and prepare for the next step up.

Cons

Employee discount for Gas and Electric is still more expensive for me to go with SSE :(

Listen to your people, they are the HEART of the business :)

30 Other Employee Reviews for SSE (View Most Recent)

Excellent company to work for, fallen into a career.

Current Employee - Project Support in Portsmouth, South East England, England (UK)

I have been working at SSE full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Fantastic opportunities for progression, once becoming an employee there are unlimited benefits an intensives to perform.

Cons

As with many companies this size it is very difficult to prove yourself, and to be given bigger challenges and opportunities.

The company has already started to offer improvement courses to it employees, this is a great scheme, which I think could be built on, making these opportunities possible for more people who are dedicated to the company

"Passionate, the will to succeed in a challenging environment"

Current Employee - Team Manager in Basingstoke, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Team Manager in Basingstoke, England (UK)

I have been working at SSE full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Progression, team work ....colleagues are from all different walks of life with all different levels of experiences which makes it the more interesting.

Cons

I feel I am an exceptional manager with many different attributes which will help the progression of the Business unit I work in , however I feel I have been let down with career progression.

Trust in your teams and managers to lead and display a passion for 5* customer service and after care and deliver sustainable and efficient performance for our tomorrow which in turn will help our growth and retention.

There are newer employer reviews for SSE