There are newer employer reviews for SSI Technical

It has been a supportive environment.

Current Employee - Recruit in Albemarle, NC
Current Employee - Recruit in Albemarle, NC

I have been working at SSI Technical full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They allow you to work independently to find what is most successful for you.

Cons

As with any other job, there are a few days that are difficult due to the nature of it

Advice to Management

more tools

reviews filtered by
  1. Independent working environment-I set my own schedule

Current Employee - Recruiter in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Tampa, FL

I have been working at SSI Technical full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Flexible hours because you set your own schedule
    Reassuring working with financially solvent companies. To date, I've received 7 commission checks totaling about $32,700. Great to experience a legitimate work at home program.
    Team Leader is very responsive and works with me to achieve better results

Cons

It takes about 60 days after placement to receive commission pay-outs. While I understand there is a guarantee period that you extend to clients, it would be great if recruiters could get paid sooner.

Advice to Management

Great company, awesome concept. It would be great if you added more recruitment teams and work on paying out commissions faster.

2. Senior Technical Recruiting

Former Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Raleigh, NC
    Former Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Raleigh, NC

I worked at SSI Technical full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Always told I was doing a great job making 70 to 90 calls a day. I loved working & helping people - working from home. What a plus.

Cons

No directions given. No phone # was given to company personnel until one month later. They kept promising a base pay after working for free after 4 to 6 months, recruiting for Engineers, CEO Management, IT Personnel, Nurses, etc. I worked 5 months. I was told two positions were coming up. I asked to be up for the position. I was told, "I was not enthusiastic enough" & non management terminated me; when I had ask & just made 87 calls the day before. Very suspicious when this supposite company only had a face page the whole time. Originally I was told the website would be up & running in 3 weeks. 5 months later still just a face page. I was truly working for free. This is a SCAM illegal non company.

Advice to Management

Become a real legit company being in touch with your employees & actually give out base pay to your hard working employees who you have SCAMED. Shame on you ..... SSiTechnical.com (Only A FACEPAGE) A true farce.