STA Travel
www.statravelgroup.com London, United Kingdom 150 to 499 Employees

An OK Employer for Mid-Term Employment, Short- and Long-Term Get Shuffled Out

Travel Advisor (Former Employee)

I worked at STA Travel full-time for more than 3 years

ProsLax atmosphere and training provided, set schedules and solid structure. Adheres to state laws regarding breaks and lunches, will not over-schedule or under-schedule.

ConsEntire departments are known to be closed without warning, rampant favoritism.

Advice to Senior ManagementRestructure your marketing team, they have lost money hand over fist with past sales because they don't recognize marketing channels for your demographic, and fail to see simple complications that set a sale (such as when it ends! horror for your call center team advising a customer the sale actually ended 8 hours prior, arguments ensue and money is WASTED).

Good but need more $

I have been working at STA Travel

Pros: Good atmosphere and good people Cons: Pay is not so great Advice to Senior Management: Communication is key More

Haven't left even for more $ offers

Programs Travel Agent (Current Employee)

I have been working at STA Travel

Pros: Freedom and flexibility Coworkers Openness with management Cons: Little room for advancement Pay raises minimal No tuition reimbursement Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on STA Travel.

Worked for STA Travel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at STA Travel reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for STA Travel CEO Peter Liney. All reviews posted anonymously by STA Travel employees.