There are newer employer reviews for STERIS

STERIS is nice place to work

Former Employee - Offshore Technical Lead  in  Pune (India)
Former Employee - Offshore Technical Lead in Pune (India)

I worked at STERIS full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very friendly environment
No work pressure
Cool atmosphere
Good Salary
No Politics

Cons

Not that much challenging projects as most them are for the internal system

Management is really nice and having a good attitude to employees so I really loved working with STERIS

74 Other Employee Reviews for STERIS (View Most Recent)

Has good points, but can't really recommend it

I worked at STERIS full-time

Pros

The company has its good points. Their cafeteria is pretty good and they have a nice exercise room. Nothing like what you'd get in a real gym, of course, but it's something and it's free. I also sensed that some higher ups were trying to create a good working environment.

Cons

The morale wasn't very high and the pay was far below industry standards. I also sensed that many of the people I worked with were pretty much going through the motions, not taking a great deal of pleasure in their work. I could quickly tell that I wouldn't want to make a long-term career there.

I did wind up staying there much longer than I really wanted to though, out of loyalty to my co-workers. Shortly after I decided to move on, I was able to land a job with higher pay and a happier work environment. I also found out that several acquaintances and former co-workers had worked for STERIS before, and that they weren't thrilled with the place.

Ultimately, I'm not about to say that you shouldn't work at STERIS. Like I said, it does have some good points and some good people. Still, I'd encourage jobseekers to keep looking unless they REALLY have to get something immediately.

Good job with trying to provide certain perks. I think that better pay and more workplace flexibility would help people be more content and more productive.

chaos in a nutshell. Mismanaged service group, with lots of middle management interference

Current Employee - Field Service Representative
    Current Employee - Field Service Representative

I have been working at STERIS full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

good company to bet some experience

Cons

extremely poor management, very top down management style. Very poor ideas, and horrible, premature execution and implementation of projects and products. Substantial employee turn over, poor morale.

work from the grassroots and cut the clutter and roadblocks..... let the techs on the ground do their job.

There are newer employer reviews for STERIS

Worked for STERIS? Contribute to the Community!