STERIS
www.steris.com Mentor, OH 5000+ Employees

New guy's outlook on a changing company

ProsThe company has some good profits and growth, new products and new ideas coming out all the time. If you perform well you get a steady raise and promotions. Challenging environment, good set of coworkers.

ConsMost of the idea coming out have to do with improving efficiency, and are not very consistent, correct one day wrong the next kind of stuff. Although the company grows and shows larger and larger profits they have an expectation for you to cut your overtime while doing more and more work and more and more requirements coming from the top.

A great learning experience!

Mentor, OH

I have been working at STERIS full-time

Pros: My manager is a great mentor to me and is… Cons: As with any large public company, there are office politics… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to nuture and foster employees who are exceling to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

STERIS trying to make a come back

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at STERIS full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Always wants to do the right thing Cons: A bit too much bureaucracy Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on STERIS.

Worked for STERIS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at STERIS reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for STERIS CEO Walter M. Rosebrough, Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by STERIS employees.