Good company to work for.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Kansas City, MO
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

I worked at STERIS

Pros

Large company with good products. Competitive pricing and improving management at all levels. Were becoming more aggressive with compensation in order to compete with other medical device and equipment companies.

Cons

Like most big companies, got heavy handed with reports and sales meetings at times. While it was good they were trying to become more competitive in healthcare, there seemed to be a shifting of direction from year to year.

Pay to hire great people and then let them do their jobs. Judge the performance and worry less about reports and sales calls and sales meetings.

Other Reviews for STERIS

An interesting and sometimes challenging place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Mentor, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mentor, OH

I have been working at STERIS

Pros

A good company with a solid balance sheet. It is a company where you can still make an impact because it is a realtively young company.

Cons

Not a lot of movement at the higher levels and therefore there is opportunity up to a point. On the other hand it is a great place to learn.

More creativity is needed to develop and retain talent. It's too late to act after they tell you they are leaving.

A great place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Mentor, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mentor, OH

I have been working at STERIS

Pros

Great corporate location in Mentor, Ohio; solid company; current executive management is leading the company in the right direction to optimize growth and profits.

Cons

Over the past five years, the office "perks" have been minimized - nothing life-changing, but the new CEO cut back a lot of frivolous waste. As a shareholder, I must agree with this approach, but as an employee, it was sad to see some of the changes.

Keep doing what you're doing. I'm enjoying the security, stability, and profitability of our company, and I would recommend STERIS as a responsible employer.

There are newer employer reviews for STERIS.

Worked for STERIS? Contribute to the Community!