STERIS

www.steris.com

Good company to work for.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Kansas City, MO

ProsLarge company with good products. Competitive pricing and improving management at all levels. Were becoming more aggressive with compensation in order to compete with other medical device and equipment companies.

ConsLike most big companies, got heavy handed with reports and sales meetings at times. While it was good they were trying to become more competitive in healthcare, there seemed to be a shifting of direction from year to year.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay to hire great people and then let them do their jobs. Judge the performance and worry less about reports and sales calls and sales meetings.

An interesting and sometimes challenging place to work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Mentor, OH

I have been working at STERIS

Pros: A good company with a solid balance sheet. It is a company… Cons: Not a lot of movement at the higher levels and therefore there is opportunity up… Advice to Senior Management: More creativity is needed to develop and retain talent. It's… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A great place to work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Mentor, OH

I have been working at STERIS

Pros: Great corporate location in Mentor, Ohio; solid company; current executive management is… Cons: Over the past five years, the office "perks" have been minimized - nothing life-changing, but the new CEO cut back a lot of frivolous… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you're doing. I'm enjoying the security, stability, and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on STERIS.

Worked for STERIS? Contribute to the Community!