STG International
www.stginternational.com Alexandria, VA 1000 to 5000 Employees

A+ to STGi! Lots of communication and great people

ProsOne of the best elements of working at STGi is the people. Everyone, from staff on sites to staff at headquarters, is so friendly, polite, motivated, and smart. I've really enjoyed the opportunity to work with a wide variety of STGi employees on different projects - and they're great about recognizing people! STGi regularly recognizes staff at headquarters and on different contracts for a job well done, which doesn’t always happen at other companies. Overall, I think STGi is really focused on taking care of its employees. I have been here for a while and there have been a few bad apples here and there (that happens at every company – don’t sweat it), but the vast majority of people I’ve worked with have been a joy to collaborate with and work with on a daily/weekly/monthly basis. Another aspect I love about my job is the general feeling that everyone belongs to this big STGi family. The staff at headquarters does a good job of disseminating information – they’ve got a company newsletter and have sent out other newsletters for smaller groups of staff with similar interests – and they seem to be really focused on communicating information, which I think could be difficult for a company with employees in 38 states, but they’ve always done a good job. Last pro is the CEO, Michelle Lee – she is awesome. She regularly visits employees all over the country, which makes people feel valued and special. And usually they bring lunch, which everyone loves! I’ve been really happy working at STGi and am surprised to see some of the more negative reviews.

ConsThere really aren’t any I can think of during my time with the company. Whenever I have a question or an issue, someone from the main office is quick to respond and help me. They’re really pleasant folks. I guess the only difficulty is that there are a lot of people all over the country working on the same sorts of projects, and it can be hard to know who else is doing something similar to you. I think the newsletters and groups STGi has put together (and from my understanding, is working to expand) really help to connect people who may be able to benefit from shared knowledge.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep visiting different sites and keep communicating! Stick with the great compensation and benefits plan. Keep up the good work!

Great place to work!

I have been working at STG International

Pros: I have the ability to strengthen my current skills, develop new skills and work collaboratively with others. I am impressed… Cons: None I can think of . . . STG International is always looking… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to recognize those who do good work! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Will take advantage of you if you let them.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at STG International

Pros: If you have the right management in your department you can move up relatively quickly. Unfortunately there are only one or two departments in the… Cons: They will overwork you if you let them. 1 out of every ten people who work at headquarters are underpaid and doing the job of… Advice to Senior Management: Invest money in efficiency consultants to exam how the company has grown and what changes need to be made to meet the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on STG International.

Worked for STG International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at STG International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for STG International CEO Michelle S. Lee. All reviews posted anonymously by STG International employees.