STG International
www.stginternational.com Alexandria, VA 1000 to 5000 Employees

New opportunities every year.

Professional (Current Employee)
Alexandria, VA

ProsSTGi has a very professional and respectful environment. In spite of expecting everybody to carry their weight there is a sense of team work and collaboration. While deadlines exist we typically know in advance what they are and what we need to do to meet them.

ConsIt seems like all I hear about in Washington DC is about people losing their jobs. The federal government is even threatening to shut down if they can't agree on how to proceed with their own budgets. STGi is a bit of a victim of the government's lack of planning and fiscal responsibility.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't neglect to provide feedback and acknowledge our hard work and contributions. Even though you all are carry a load of responsibilites too we look to you for input and guidance.

Worst Company to work for

I have been working at STG International

Pros: Don't have one to list Cons: The management does not listen to the contract workers, they write you up for callouts when your sick, they cut your pay if you call… Advice to Senior Management: Be willing to listen to your staff and the concerns they have,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

dental hygienist

Dental Hygienist (Former Employee)
    Manchester, NH

I worked at STG International full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: They pay you on time and provide decent time off. They have a good… Cons: It's difficult to talk with a live person if you have questions. You are treated like a number. They only care about "filling a position"… Advice to Senior Management: It's unethical how you treat people like numbers. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on STG International.

Worked for STG International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at STG International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for STG International CEO Michelle S. Lee. All reviews posted anonymously by STG International employees.