STG International

There are newer employer reviews for STG International

Don't Go There.

Former Employee - B D in Reston, VA
Former Employee - B D in Reston, VA

I worked at STG International full-time (less than a year)

Pros

They finally fired some of the execs who neither knew nor cared what they were doing.

Cons

Company has lost large, longstanding contracts due to poor performance, and everything bad is taken out of the employees. This is a company that is run strictly for the benefit of the execs.

What "upper" management? Try hiring competent management instead of your know-nothing, do-nothing buddies.

36 Other Employee Reviews for STG International (View Most Recent)

New opportunities every year.

Current Employee - Professional in Alexandria, VA
    Current Employee - Professional in Alexandria, VA

I have been working at STG International full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

STGi has a very professional and respectful environment. In spite of expecting everybody to carry their weight there is a sense of team work and collaboration. While deadlines exist we typically know in advance what they are and what we need to do to meet them.

Cons

It seems like all I hear about in Washington DC is about people losing their jobs. The federal government is even threatening to shut down if they can't agree on how to proceed with their own budgets. STGi is a bit of a victim of the government's lack of planning and fiscal responsibility.

Don't neglect to provide feedback and acknowledge our hard work and contributions. Even though you all are carry a load of responsibilites too we look to you for input and guidance.

Worst Company to work for

I have been working at STG International

Pros

Don't have one to list

Cons

The management does not listen to the contract workers, they write you up for callouts when your sick, they cut your pay if you call out, your schedule is never posted before the current schedule runs out, you have to find your own replacement coworker when your out sick, no communication with the staff

Be willing to listen to your staff and the concerns they have, when your company cut the pay the staff will to work want down.

There are newer employer reviews for STG International