STI Computer Services

It was good.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Eagleville, PA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Eagleville, PA

I worked at STI Computer Services

Pros

Same pros that other people wrote about.
There were some very loyal customers. Some even tried other software and come back to STI.
I liked my manager.
Most of the people were nice to work with. I don’t work there any more but I still have friends that I care about there. There were two people that left and came back to STI which tells you something. I needed to leave for other reasons but I recommend working there. In some ways it’s better than other companies I worked at.

Cons

They needed more people to work the phones.

Don’t overload the good people. A couple people left because they were good and management dumped everything on them.
It was hard to get help from other departments sometimes.

11 Other Employee Reviews for STI Computer Services (View Most Recent)

It could be better but it's not that bad

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Eagleville, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Eagleville, PA

I have been working at STI Computer Services

Pros

Casual dress. Most of the people are fun to work with and good at what they do. We’re not forced to work long hours all the time like I know other companies are and there haven’t been layoffs like other companies too. Modern technology (software) for the most part.

Cons

Benefits are bad. They are worse that most other companies. The software looks old and in some parts is very old and hard to work with. Even though the product is being modernized, it needs to go faster.
    Morale is lower than it could be. But there are some people that would be negative no matter where they worked. Those negative people find any reason to complain and that makes it much worse. If it was really that bad, why don’t they try to do something about it, accept it, or find something else they like to do like farming catfish or starting their own business. There are some people like me that go along and nod their heads in agreement with the complaints because they don’t want to be cast out of the group. The sad thing is the negative people think that constant complaining and writing on a website like this is going to change things. It just makes it worse for the rest of us. I understand the problems because I live through them too. If I keep getting told another project I’ve started is backburnered and there’s some other project that is mor eimportnat, I may just shoot myself. But a lot of companies are like that.

What you see here isn’t just a reflection of a few bad apples. But also keep in mind it’s not the average view of all employees. Try to talk with people more so that even if you can’t do anything, they will understand you are trying. And turn up the heat. It's cold in the office this time of year.

I like the people, but they are pretty unorganized

Current Employee - Level I Help Desk Representative/In-House Trainer in Syracuse, NY

I have been working at STI Computer Services

Pros

My co-workers are great. You enjoy a certain amount of freedom, and the pay is decent. It's a nice work environment in general. Light, casual attire, and it can be fun.

Cons

Management seems lost, very unorganized and backwards. HR Rep is HORRIBLE! Cheap! They don't even want to pay for computers that work! And they refuse to put money where it is needed. I really don't know how this company has gotten this far.

Hire more people and TRAIN THEM....and keep training them!

There are newer employer reviews for STI Computer Services