STIHL Incorporated

www.stihlusa.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for STIHL Incorporated

Proud to work at STIHL Inc.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

I have been working at STIHL Incorporated full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I enjoy the closeness that the employees enjoy with supervisors and management team. Management is approachable and has an open door policy the employees enjoy and take advantage of. I always feel as if I'm coming home when I come to work.

Cons

None that I can think of; I am very content. Well, only the fact that we do not have a Starbucks Cafe on premises to get my regular java jolt.

31 Other Employee Reviews for STIHL Incorporated (View Most Recent)

Best job I have ever had

Current Employee - Manager in Virginia Beach, VA
    Current Employee - Manager in Virginia Beach, VA

I have been working at STIHL Incorporated full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I am thankful every day that I get to work with amazing professionals producing and distributing amazing products. I get to do work that constantly pushes me to be better every day and in the process meet truly remarkable people all around the world. I spend my day in a professional and positive work environment. The company believes in employee development and I have no shortage of opportunities to improve myself through company provided training as well as support for outside education I want to pursue. The company is privately held by the Stihl family, and those family values show up throughout the company. I have fun at my job and receive excellent pay and benefits in return. For the most part I like everyone I work with, and everyone seems to understand what the common goals are that we work towards. Can't ask for more than that.

Cons

None that I can think of.

keep up the great work.

Middle and top management very political and disloyal to subordinates, good product line, good opportunities for females

Current Employee - Senior Buyer in Virginia Beach, VA
    Current Employee - Senior Buyer in Virginia Beach, VA

I have been working at STIHL Incorporated

Pros

Open opportunities for promotion for professional females

Cons

Very harsh middle / upper management style, high turnover in purchasing and engineering

Middle management team to drive out fear to allow the employee talent base to flourish

There are newer employer reviews for STIHL Incorporated