STMicroelectronics
www.st.com Geneva, Switzerland 5000+ Employees

Software Engineer at STMicroelectronics, Greater Noida

Software Engineer (Former Employee)
Greater Noida (India)

ProsST has a nice working environment and the people are very friendly and knowledgeable. You can get a chance to learn different technologies and grow in a particular domain.

ConsThe management is not strong enough to distinguish between the capabilities of employees - never gets rid of poor performing chunk, those working hard are not fully awarded.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe company should have better scales for performance evaluations of the employees - those performing really good should be awarded with matching incentives for keeping them motivated.

Good ..Very Good...Complete Work life balance

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at STMicroelectronics full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great Culture...Nice People....Relaxing atmosphere...Complete work life balance If you are married then it can be… Cons: Learning can be limited or will not upto your expectation. After spending some time you will feel i am stagnant &… Advice to Senior Management: Great Management in my thinking... Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Nice place to work for work life balance

Technical Lead (Former Employee)

I worked at STMicroelectronics full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Excellent work life balance , Great place to work for… Cons: Salary not up to the mark Advice to Senior Management: Be little aggressive in your approach Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on STMicroelectronics.

Worked for STMicroelectronics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at STMicroelectronics reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for STMicroelectronics CEO Carlo Bozotti. All reviews posted anonymously by STMicroelectronics employees.