STMicroelectronics
www.st.com Geneva, Switzerland 5000+ Employees

This is the best company I have ever worked for.

Equipment Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at STMicroelectronics

ProsThe teams are fluid and dynamic, the best I have ever worked with. Opportunities are available for those willing to take the challenge and go the extra mile. We are somewhat spoiled at STM. That's an environment that motivates employees to strive for excellence.

ConsShutting down, manufacturing operations in the US are moving overseas by the end of 2011.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt was a good run here in the US with STM manufacturing. Thank you for all the memories. I provided a good quality service, STM provided fair wage and afforded me a good standard of living.

Great company, good to employees.

Process Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at STMicroelectronics

Pros: Compensation and benefits Friendly and smart employees Fix the problem rather than… Cons: Europe sites are king compared with US (which will be… Advice to Senior Management: Good luck determining which site in Europe to close first… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good overall

I have been working at STMicroelectronics

Pros: Overall has been a good company to work for. … Cons: Management positions are given out without letting others apply for… Advice to Senior Management: Fab closure decision did not consider profitability and performance. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on STMicroelectronics.

Worked for STMicroelectronics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at STMicroelectronics reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for STMicroelectronics CEO Carlo Bozotti. All reviews posted anonymously by STMicroelectronics employees.