STS International (CA)

www.stsii.com
  www.stsii.com
There are newer employer reviews for STS International (CA)

Wonderful Company

Current Employee - Engineer in San Jose, CA
Current Employee - Engineer in San Jose, CA

I have been working at STS International (CA) full-time (more than an year)

Pros

STS has been a great company to work for in my opinion they take care of their employees. I have had an excellent experience as far as management is concerned. My manager is one of the best I have had in my professional career. My manager has always been very supportive as well as made sure that I have all of the resources I need to perform my job. I personally have seen other STS employees’ advance to lead positions as well as get hired by Cisco.

Cons

One thing that STS can improve on is adding more paid holidays, they currently only have 7 and in my opinion they should have a minimum of 10.

12 Other Employee Reviews for STS International (CA) (View Most Recent)

I have been with STS for almost 3 years and love being a part of this terrific organization.

Current Employee - Tier III Mobility Technician in Research Triangle Park, NC
    Current Employee - Tier III Mobility Technician in Research Triangle Park, NC

I have been working at STS International (CA) full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Everyone at STS is friendly and easy to work with. The manager I have is great and always available for me when I need him. Human Resources is very helpful when you have questions and responds quickly. I am on the Cisco acct and the relationship between STS and Cisco is terrific. I highly recommend anyone interested in STS International to apply and join this awesome organization.

Cons

I see that some others have complained about raises at STS. Alot of companies are not giving raises due to the economy, however, I DID get a raise 3 months ago, so STS DOES give raises. My base pay is where it shoud be for my position, so I am pleased with my compensation.

No advice to management. My manager and everyone else I have dealt with does there job effeciently and are very responsive.

Great company

Current Employee - Project Manager in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Project Manager in San Jose, CA

I have been working at STS International (CA) full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Lots of opportunity to grow as a Project Manager or Network Engineer. I'm so thankful we have health insurance, only $40 per pay period for Kaiser! My last company did not even offer HR benefits.

Cons

You need to ask for a pay raise as they are not automatically given. Senior Management is open and approachable to discussing this though.

There are newer employer reviews for STS International (CA)