There are newer employer reviews for STS International (CA)

I have been with STS for almost 3 years and love being a part of this terrific organization.

Current Employee - Tier III Mobility Technician in Research Triangle Park, NC
Current Employee - Tier III Mobility Technician in Research Triangle Park, NC

I have been working at STS International (CA) full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Everyone at STS is friendly and easy to work with. The manager I have is great and always available for me when I need him. Human Resources is very helpful when you have questions and responds quickly. I am on the Cisco acct and the relationship between STS and Cisco is terrific. I highly recommend anyone interested in STS International to apply and join this awesome organization.

Cons

I see that some others have complained about raises at STS. Alot of companies are not giving raises due to the economy, however, I DID get a raise 3 months ago, so STS DOES give raises. My base pay is where it shoud be for my position, so I am pleased with my compensation.

Advice to Management

No advice to management. My manager and everyone else I have dealt with does there job effeciently and are very responsive.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Great company

Current Employee - Project Manager in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Project Manager in San Jose, CA

I have been working at STS International (CA) full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Lots of opportunity to grow as a Project Manager or Network Engineer. I'm so thankful we have health insurance, only $40 per pay period for Kaiser! My last company did not even offer HR benefits.

Cons

You need to ask for a pay raise as they are not automatically given. Senior Management is open and approachable to discussing this though.

Better Than Nothing

Current Employee - Engineering in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Engineering in San Jose, CA

I have been working at STS International (CA) full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I get paid on time and like other people have said before they are at Cisco so you do have a shot at getting a Cisco job.

Cons

1. Terrible compensation. They will pay you well under what you should be making. 2. Good luck getting a job performance review. Managers will dodge you for months to avoid even TALKING about giving you a review. And if you want a raise you are at the wrong company. 3. Management can be cancerous. There is a manager that bad mouths everyone in the company. Openly.

Advice to Management

Compensate your employees.