STV
www.stvinc.com Douglassville, PA 1000 to 5000 Employees

STV combines experience with education for 100 years and beyond.

Corporate Administrator (Current Employee)
Douglassville, PA

I have been working at STV full-time for more than a year

ProsSTV is a great company to make a fresh start. They provide their employees with vast opportunities to expand their knowledge base through the myriad of training programs offered for employees in the technical and non-technical fields.

ConsOne often wishes they could duplicate themselves as there is always so much to learn and to do, but training must be taken one course at a time to ensure we provide our clients with the most cutting edge knowledge in our industry for projects awarded to us.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue the open door policy and transparency with employees, so that everyone knows where they stand as well as any areas where they might need improvement.

Exciting work on world-class projects

Engineer (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at STV full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Excellent opportunity for career development, regular performance evaluations and increases. Excellent benefits including ESOP, tuition reimbursement, an internal university and a great… Cons: There really aren't many to name but as with many large enterprises one must accept a… Advice to Senior Management: Consider more acquisitions of specialty firms. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Major Changes for the Better

IT Support (Current Employee)
Douglassville, PA

I have been working at STV full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: New Sr. Management team that gets the fact that growth and technology are required to make STV successful for the next 100 years. Bad… Cons: Not fast enough at removing manual processes and those that… Advice to Senior Management: Keep bringing in the new blood. My new boss… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on STV.

Worked for STV? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at STV reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for STV CEO Milo E. Riverso. All reviews posted anonymously by STV employees.