SUPERVALU

www.supervalu.com

you wll learn a lot at supevalu and receive excellent training

Store Manager (Current Employee)

Prossupervalu treat employees very well. They give great training and provide promotional opportunities up to senior mgt level.The knowledge you gain at supervalu will stand to you who ever you work for in the future.

Conslack of promotion opportunities at higher level. Long hours which are a part of working in the retail trade regardless of employer. If ou want a nine to five mon to friday job do not consider retail at all.

Advice to Senior ManagementI feel we are light on support for store managers as senior management are under a lot of pressure completing their own workload.

A great company to work for who is established and contimuing to head in the right direction

Procurement Buyer (Current Employee) Mechanicsvlle, VA

I have been working at SUPERVALU full-time for more than a year

Pros: The atmosphere is not like working in a jail cell or day care. You are not micro managed. You have the freedom to make your… Cons: I have been here a short time, and so far… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

The ripple effect of one big change

Account Manager (Current Employee) Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at SUPERVALU full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Supervalu has historically had a lot of great people working for it.… Cons: Supervalu has been in a state of turmoil for the last eight years due to the after affects of the Albertson's acquisition. This has… Advice to Senior Management: Management should work hard to ensure 401K matches, raises and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on SUPERVALU.

Worked for SUPERVALU? Contribute to the Community!