SWC Technology Partners

www.swc.com
  www.swc.com
There are newer employer reviews for SWC Technology Partners

I can see myself staying here a long time...

I have been working at SWC Technology Partners

Pros

You have an opportunity here to be exposed to a lot of different technologies and user environments. The company has grown rapidly since I started a few years ago and the management seems to really drive and reinforce that growth. I’ve never heard of the company doing any type of layoffs. There is a lot of focus on Team Work. Management likes to reward employees by organizing a lot of fun expensive outing and get together. We have happy hour every Friday with Bags and Beverages.

Cons

Although there is a huge emphasis on work-life balance, you will be busy the whole time you are at work. Right now we are a little cramped because of the growth we have been experiencing. The new office space is still under construction.

As we grow, stay in tune with what employees needs are. I like the fact that the company is forthcoming with financial data and performance.

35 Other Employee Reviews for SWC Technology Partners (View Most Recent)

Knowledgeable Staff

Former Employee - Marketing Intern in Oak Brook, IL
    Former Employee - Marketing Intern in Oak Brook, IL

I worked at SWC Technology Partners

Pros

Everyone knows what they are doing. Know their IT very well. Everyone is helpful if you have a question. Super friendly environment.

Cons

Very quiet and no one really talks to eachother. Pay is descent but not great by all means. I wish people said hello and by especially the ones that sit by you.

The different management groups controdict themselves. The higher management didn't really acknowledge me unless I had something good for them. Really nice people though.

Growing company with growing opportunities..

I have been working at SWC Technology Partners

Pros

SWC is a great place to work. I have felt respected since the day I started at SWC, and I feel like all my ideas are taken into consideration. If you show ambition in this company, you will be rewarded with new career advancing opportunities and more challenging responsibility, which is what I love about working here.

Cons

If you expect things to be handed to you, this is not the company to work for. This company is meant for people who are excited to grow and are ready to take on what needs to be done to be successful.

One of the best things about SWC is management's ongoing efforts to build relationships with all of the employees. As we grow, continue focusing on that and I believe we will always be successful!

There are newer employer reviews for SWC Technology Partners