SWC Technology Partners

www.swc.com

I can see myself staying here a long time...

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Oak Brook, IL

ProsYou have an opportunity here to be exposed to a lot of different technologies and user environments. The company has grown rapidly since I started a few years ago and the management seems to really drive and reinforce that growth. I’ve never heard of the company doing any type of layoffs. There is a lot of focus on Team Work. Management likes to reward employees by organizing a lot of fun expensive outing and get together. We have happy hour every Friday with Bags and Beverages.

ConsAlthough there is a huge emphasis on work-life balance, you will be busy the whole time you are at work. Right now we are a little cramped because of the growth we have been experiencing. The new office space is still under construction.

Advice to Senior ManagementAs we grow, stay in tune with what employees needs are. I like the fact that the company is forthcoming with financial data and performance.

Knowledgeable Staff

Marketing Intern (Former Employee) Oak Brook, IL

I worked at SWC Technology Partners

Pros: Everyone knows what they are doing. Know their IT very well.… Cons: Very quiet and no one really talks to eachother. Pay is descent but not great by… Advice to Senior Management: The different management groups controdict themselves. The higher management didn't really acknowledge… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Growing company with growing opportunities..

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Oak Brook, IL

I have been working at SWC Technology Partners

Pros: SWC is a great place to work. I have felt respected since the day I started at SWC, and I feel like all my ideas… Cons: If you expect things to be handed to you, this is not the company to work for. This company is meant… Advice to Senior Management: One of the best things about SWC is management's ongoing efforts to build relationships with all of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on SWC Technology Partners.

Worked for SWC Technology Partners? Contribute to the Community!