There are newer employer reviews for SWC Technology Partners

I found a place to retire

Current Employee - Staff Consultant  in  Oak Brook, IL
Current Employee - Staff Consultant in Oak Brook, IL

I have been working at SWC Technology Partners full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very fair compensation including bonuses and incentives and excellent work and life balance. Happy employees and cohesive teams. Wide range of technologies, on the job learning. Great management.

Cons

I honestly dont see anything negative to point out. 100% happy.

32 Other Employee Reviews for SWC Technology Partners (View Most Recent)

Best Job I Have Ever Had!

I have been working at SWC Technology Partners full-time

Pros

SWC is a great company! I love the work I do and enjoy all of my co-workers. The company culture emphasizes working hard and meeting goals, while avoiding excessive overtime or aggressive supervisors. It is evident that management actively works on employee development. I appreciate how decisions seem to be made using relevevant business reasons and often on a collaborative basis.

Cons

Elaborate parties are great and fun to attend but I would rather see those resources used toward a matching 401-k contribution or tuition reimbursement.

SWC truly is one of the best companies to work for, they care about their employees and in turn get 150% back!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Oak Brook, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL

I have been working at SWC Technology Partners full-time for less than a year

Pros

SWC has one of the best cultures I have seen, we work really hard, we play really hard but the collaborative learning environment is second to none! Everyone here has a voice and an opportunity to shine. They really promote those who give it all!

Cons

SWC offers so much to their clients and employees, we are not a household name yet, but should be. If you need a company that cares about you, apply here!

Our management empowers, they listen, they take ideas and put them into action. That is truly the key to our success! They promote work life balance, flextime, hard work and career aspirations.

There are newer employer reviews for SWC Technology Partners

Worked for SWC Technology Partners? Contribute to the Community!