SYGMA Network

www.sygmanetwork.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for SYGMA Network

I am a sygma driver, I have less than 6 months here at sygma. I just got my license and sygma gave me the chance to work

Current Employee - Driver in Stockton, CA
Current Employee - Driver in Stockton, CA

I have been working at SYGMA Network full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The thing I don't like about sygma is most of the drivers complain a lot. The money these drivers get they should be thankfull from $1000-$3000 a week. My boss J. Rivers is a great and positive person. He is the reason why I love my job.

Cons

As a new driver I think the hardest part about my job is learning the routs. It also sucks to listen to negative drivers talk about sygma, when I'm doing my paper work before my rout. But Ben my sup keeps my spirits up.

It hurts me to say this, but I think they should grow some balls and fire some of these great but nagative drivers. They talk to management like trash. Poor Jeff another great person in management is walked on constantly. With this batch of new drivers maybe they are...

34 Other Employee Reviews for SYGMA Network (View Most Recent)

Company BS!!

Current Employee - Delivery Driver in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Delivery Driver in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at SYGMA Network full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The Pay. The Job does pay good if you can deal with all the BS and nonsense that comes with the pay.

Cons

Everything else!! You will be lied to by management on a daily basis. They DO NOT care about your home time or your family time. Management thinks your beliefs should be Sygma, your family, and then what ever else you believe in. The benefits are OK, but for this size of a company, they should be much better. If your a driver don't expect for you opinion to matter.

Money is inconsistent from week to week.

Current Employee - Delivery Driver in Newnan, GA
    Current Employee - Delivery Driver in Newnan, GA

I have been working at SYGMA Network full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Work is not hard, usually go out with 2 drivers. Most of management is pretty cool.

Cons

Trucks only do 60mph, which is rough when driving from Ga to Louisiana. Drive cams, which means you are not allowed to use Bluetooth. Extra board is very inconsistent. You can make 1800 one week, then only run 2 routes the next 2 weeks. Sometimes you get calls to come in the same day, which is simply impossible if you have kids. Some supervisors seem to care more about senority than about which driver is actually the best.

Make more work available to everyone rather than just making sure certain drivers are able to make their money every week.

There are newer employer reviews for SYGMA Network