SYGMA Network

There are newer employer reviews for SYGMA Network

Not for Everyone

Former Employee - Delivery Driver in Newnan, GA
Former Employee - Delivery Driver in Newnan, GA

I worked at SYGMA Network full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good Benefits and decent retirement plan. Home time is often and you have decent equipment. Most of the supervisors were drivers at one time.

Cons

Long Hard Work Mostly At Night. The routes have to be run on a schedule set by salesmen and customers a lot of the drops don't get checked for accuracy after you've left and on the way back to the warehouse. A lot of the product is loaded out of order so you have to dig to get the right product to the right stop.

You'll keep better drivers with better pay and stability. Also the warehouse workers that load the trucks should share in the hits that the drivers get for inacurat or late deliveries do to product being mixed up.

27 Other Employee Reviews for SYGMA Network (View Most Recent)

Good money...Lousy management

Current Employee - Warehouse Loader/Selector in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Warehouse Loader/Selector in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at SYGMA Network full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

If you are willing to work long hours, you can make a lot of money. Great benefits. Four day workweek or overtime if you want it.

Cons

Management expects the world from employees. Keep on hiring idiots. Not good at training. No loyalty to employees. No standard operating procedure.They seem to be making things up as they go along.

Take hints from your parent company Sysco and run things right. Treat your employees with respect and not like property. Use the same standards for Supervisors as you do for other employees, regardless of race, religion, or other factors.

I am a sygma driver, I have less than 6 months here at sygma. I just got my license and sygma gave me the chance to work

Current Employee - Driver in Stockton, CA
    Current Employee - Driver in Stockton, CA

I have been working at SYGMA Network full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The thing I don't like about sygma is most of the drivers complain a lot. The money these drivers get they should be thankfull from $1000-$3000 a week. My boss J. Rivers is a great and positive person. He is the reason why I love my job.

Cons

As a new driver I think the hardest part about my job is learning the routs. It also sucks to listen to negative drivers talk about sygma, when I'm doing my paper work before my rout. But Ben my sup keeps my spirits up.

It hurts me to say this, but I think they should grow some balls and fire some of these great but nagative drivers. They talk to management like trash. Poor Jeff another great person in management is walked on constantly. With this batch of new drivers maybe they are...

There are newer employer reviews for SYGMA Network