SYKES

www.sykes.com
  www.sykes.com
There are newer employer reviews for SYKES

I LOVE working for Sykes!!!

Current Employee - Phone Technician in Sterling, CO
Current Employee - Phone Technician in Sterling, CO

I have been working at SYKES

Pros

Sykes is a great place to work. They treat the employees great and with much respect. Give out free things!

Cons

Sitting all day long! Other than that, nothing else!! I can't complain, I'm getting paid good for a small town!

Train the employees better! We still learn it while doing it, but half the time was messing around in training.

376 Other Employee Reviews for SYKES (View Most Recent)

Makes me think about questions to ask before I join any other company like Sykes!!!

Former Employee - Technical Support in Sumter, SC
    Former Employee - Technical Support in Sumter, SC

I worked at SYKES

Pros

My supervisor was terrific!! Loved my co-workers. Benefits.

Cons

Paid-time off. Considerations for urgent situations. When the company makes a change the senior management of the site is not very understanding towards the employees that have been working for the company since it first opened. The upper management will not work with you even if you have been a loyal employee with perfect attendance over two years! The upper management speaking of the ones that actually run the site are not compatonate what so ever.

If you expect a company to survive and to thrive successfully you have to treat your employees the same way that you expect them to treat you and the customers that they serve. Don't forget that the employees are the biggest part of a company and without us you wouldn't have a job!!! Also you are right there is someone else that will be there to take the place of one that no longer has their position but if you fire everyone (because the turnover rate is high) there will be no one else to hire.

Interesting, first experience working at a call center

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Malvern, AR
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Malvern, AR

I have been working at SYKES

Pros

When you first apply they give you the motivational speech concerning opportunity for promotions, but that is only half the story. Politics is a huge impact on promotion potential. Play the game, get the promotion.

Cons

Unqualified supervisors. Incompetence is rampant here, no respect for management.

Have real standards for positions of authority. Does education matter?

There are newer employer reviews for SYKES