SYKES

www.sykes.com
  www.sykes.com
There are newer employer reviews for SYKES

Being a miniority in Nogales this company made me feel welcomed and assited me in a culture I did not know.

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Nogales, AZ
Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Nogales, AZ

I worked at SYKES

Pros

The programs I worked was very interesting. They were either growing with added changes and new programs were being added. So there was always new learning experience. Sometimes easy and other are challenging to learn. The management was a open door policy. Management was always avaliable to speak with and to help. Also management was able to help us have a lunch room and lockers. Along with other facility improvements. During the close out management did try and help place it employee to other Job connections.. Also helped us into the transition of the unemployed.

Cons

The health insurance was not what I wanted as a insurance. After the buy out of ICT we turn into Sykes. Sykes then proceded to move all program slowly, the eventually closed the AZ unit completely.

I wish we had the opportunity to transfer to a different part of the co, and or been offered to move to a different part of company

376 Other Employee Reviews for SYKES (View Most Recent)

GREAT!

Current Employee - Technical Support in Greenwood, SC
    Current Employee - Technical Support in Greenwood, SC

I have been working at SYKES

Pros

Learned alot of things from Sykes....some good some bad..still work here.

I really like the company alot, that is all.

Cons

Sitting down all day and not able to get up and walk around is probably the only thing that I didn't like.

There is really nothing that the managment needs to do to improve, atleast my manager that is.
    I think that it's great.

stressful and inconsistent

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Bloomsburg, PA
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Bloomsburg, PA

I worked at SYKES

Pros

the location, working indoors, and

Cons

the pay, the hours, the shift bids, the annoying supervisors, horrible insurance, the lockers, the house keepig they never cleaned up it was always so dusty.

please hire more competent workers and also please only promote the people that deserve the position not those that you prefer.

There are newer employer reviews for SYKES