There are newer employer reviews for SYKES

Stability

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at SYKES full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Sykes is one of the pioneer's in the BPO industry who trusted in the ability of the Filipinos to provide good costumer service skills and has been doing so for 15 years now.

Cons

Being 15 years in the industry makes it a little bit harder for the company to adjust to certain things because of existing guidelines, however, Skyes has been very dynamic and adaptive to changes since i've been employed here.

Keep it up SykesAsia! and find more ways to reward the people who's been behind your success up until now and the incoming professionals who will be part of the future Sykes.

354 Other Employee Reviews for SYKES (View Most Recent)

Horrible Company to Work For

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at SYKES full-time

Pros

The pay is not bad for the type of job.

Cons

I was hired as an at home customer service representative working on the AT&T account for Sykes.
    I had to resign right after my training was over because of a family illness. I was informed when I quit that I c ould reapply to the company after 90 days and received a recommendation from my trainer. After 90 days, I reapplied and was told by the recruiter who was very rude and refused to listen to anything that I said that I was not qualified for the job and they would not rehire me. The training consists of threats regarding performance and when you go into nesting there is no one to help you.

Happy that it's over

I have been working at SYKES

Pros

Low salary tax in Ireland.

Cons

Poor management. Bad working conditions.

Get education.