There are newer employer reviews for SYKES

Sykes gives WAH agents a bad name.

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Jacksonville, FL
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at SYKES as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Consistent pay with biweekly automatic deposits.

Cons

If your computer does not have the same drivers as their boot disc, oh well, it is up to you to get another computer that will work because they view this as your issue and not theirs.

Upper Management needs to learn how to train and teach, not just managing with a verbal whip.

333 Other Employee Reviews for SYKES (View Most Recent)

Potential to be better!!

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Sumter, SC
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Sumter, SC

I have been working at SYKES full-time for more than a year

Pros

The paycheck and hours are consistent, provided you come to work.

Cons

Management is clueless as to what the hell you have to deal with day in and day out 8 hours a day in the phone. The attendance/leave policy is something they they , make up as they go along. CSR's are undermined and under appreciated.

get a clue, or get on the phone!

Being a miniority in Nogales this company made me feel welcomed and assited me in a culture I did not know.

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Nogales, AZ
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Nogales, AZ

I worked at SYKES

Pros

The programs I worked was very interesting. They were either growing with added changes and new programs were being added. So there was always new learning experience. Sometimes easy and other are challenging to learn. The management was a open door policy. Management was always avaliable to speak with and to help. Also management was able to help us have a lunch room and lockers. Along with other facility improvements. During the close out management did try and help place it employee to other Job connections.. Also helped us into the transition of the unemployed.

Cons

The health insurance was not what I wanted as a insurance. After the buy out of ICT we turn into Sykes. Sykes then proceded to move all program slowly, the eventually closed the AZ unit completely.

I wish we had the opportunity to transfer to a different part of the co, and or been offered to move to a different part of company

There are newer employer reviews for SYKES

Worked for SYKES? Contribute to the Community!