There are newer employer reviews for SYKES

Law Suit Has Begun

Current Employee - Cs Representative
Current Employee - Cs Representative

I have been working at SYKES part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Work at home that's it!

Cons

Low pay, did not pay me for a week, did not pay me for time logged in and did not pay me last check when I quit! High stress, wanted you to do all this work for 9.00 always monitored your calls-micromanaged and I was a top performer, promised to increase my pay within six months never happened, but always threatened to FIRE you!

Just got my email for the lawsuit and I will be joining. Still have all my emails from HR and management about my pay that was never given to me and when your BOOT disk didn't work, you didn't pay me! Give me my money SYKES!!! Wouldn't recommend this company to my worst enemy.

352 Other Employee Reviews for SYKES (View Most Recent)

my experience was enjoyable at the beginning; however I was treated very unfair the longer I stayed with the company.

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Malvern, AR
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Malvern, AR

I worked at SYKES full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I was able to enhance my customer service skills with this company.

Cons

The company show a numerous about of favoritism towards a few selected people in the company.

horrible

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Sumter, SC
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Sumter, SC

I worked at SYKES full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

When they had the RIM contract it was great,

Cons

I worked there 4 years and had not had a raise. they decreased my pay without written notice, When they got the BOA contract it all went to proverbial hell. They will not work with you on any issues. Upper mgmt is incompetent to say the least. You have to have sex with someone to get promoted or change your sexual orientation They write you up for the stupidest things and the pay....everyone that does what we do gets at least 13.00 per hour, Sykes steals your money. They create incentives, when you meet the criteria to get the incentive, they back out with lies. Scheduling is horrendous. It can be worked out where there is weekend coverage but they utterly refuse to give employees a weekend or 2 days in a row off. Some acct managers make you wonder how they got the position in the first place. Huge turnover with riffraff being hired because they ran out of good workers. They ride the line when it comes to illegally keeping to the workforce guidelines and cause people to loose a lot of money and because they pay the the state something, they are not prosecuted or checked on a legal basis..That man is rich, why advocate stealing from the very people who assist him in being rich. Oh, they call that greed.

stop allowing BOA to rule as slave owners, and pay your employees what they should make, then your turnover will decrease.

There are newer employer reviews for SYKES