SYNNEX
www.synnex.com Fremont, CA 5000+ Employees

Long hours, inconsistent quotas, low pay. Great for entry level experience into IT.....

VAR West Sales Representative (Former Employee)
Fremont, CA

ProsStability
Great entry into IT sales
Sales trips and spiffs

ConsHeavy Micromanagement
Unachievable quotas - And I was there for years but as you progress the goals get to level that are unattainable unless everyone's business is growing at 20% levels month over month.
Heavy Metrics - Call volume, emails, sales quotas.
Low pay - The base pay is extremely on the low side and the commisions and bonus are not consistent with the size of deals and levels or work done to close them.
Long Hours - Consistently working 9-10hrs daily.
No Career development - There is no clear career path here. You will need to get promoted by building strong internal relationships.

Advice to Senior ManagementDevelop your sales representatives with training and promote from within for top performers. At a certain point motivation to achieve such high sales quotas is not enough to keep the team performing at a high level. Develop your managers and directors, give them the tools to manage as they do not seem to be well equipped to handle the task at hand.

Twice the work for half the pay, other than that, a great fun company to work for

Greenville, SC

I have been working at SYNNEX full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Solid strong company to work for in terms of company… Cons: Don't expect any help from anyone. If you can't handle twice the work for half… Advice to Senior Management: Pay loyal hard-working employees what they should be getting (i.e.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

extremely low pay with high turnover

Product Manager (Former Employee)
    Fremont, CA

I worked at SYNNEX full-time for more than a year

Pros: you could work there your entire career and make decent money… Cons: low pay, long hours, no work/life balance. Long time before… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on SYNNEX.

Worked for SYNNEX? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SYNNEX reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SYNNEX CEO Kevin M. Murai. All reviews posted anonymously by SYNNEX employees.