SYNNEX

www.synnex.com

Most disorganized, poorly trained, non communicating company I have EVER worked for in over 30 years in the field!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Fremont, CA

ProsThe fellow employees are doing the best they can (those that stay hired) in a 20% lower hourly wage bracket than other comparable jobs in the Bay Area in that field.

ConsSo many negative areas, hard to list them all. The most disheartening, is that management shows through their actions that they DO NOT CARE about any form of process improvement!
The LEAN warehouse principles are as foreign as the core ownership (Chinese) of this company. Super excessive employee turnover, most new hires (5% of those that first apply), leave within the first week. It seems that people in management, supervisor position and up, have NEVER actually held their position before, have little to no experience. Shocking..

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement needs an overhaul, go to training classes, re-think hiring process, incentive for faithful workers, COMMUNCATE, as well as be approachable, welcome, utilize new ideas, CREATE a STANDARD OPERATING PRACTISE for the MANY different processes. Learn '5 S"... and use it!!

Its a job

Supervisor (Current Employee) Joliet, IL

I have been working at SYNNEX full-time

Pros: its a stepping stone to better opportunities Cons: The pay is low and the hours sometimes long Advice to Senior Management: you get what you pay for No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Not for professional people looking for a career based on merit.

Sales Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at SYNNEX full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Fortune 500 company, 3rd largest 2 tiered distributor of IT… Cons: poor hiring practices for sales and marketing. way too much… Advice to Senior Management: Give up trying to find the lowest common denominator for… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on SYNNEX.

Worked for SYNNEX? Contribute to the Community!