SYNNEX
www.synnex.com Fremont, CA 5000+ Employees

Great place to get your foot in the door for sales!

Account Manager (Former Employee)
Fremont, CA

I worked at SYNNEX

ProsThe best reasons to work for SYNNEX is because of the people there. The team spirit and communication is amazing! On top of working so hard selling IT equipment, the vendors would come in and feed you and give you prizes which makes working at SYNNEX so much better! You get lots of training and you are prepared to take on the world. You email and communicate alot with other co-workers but once you get into the habit, it's actually a really fun and no-brainer to work at. I highly recommend if you like being a social butterfly.

ConsThe pay is terrible and they seemed to change the sales comp plan yearly it seems (to the company's benefit, not ours!). However, I still have friends there who have been working through the storms and they seem to be quite happy there. There are alot of veterans who have worked there for 10-20 years. The Sales Manager tend to be on your case at times - depending on his mood. It's not necessarily micro-managing, but could seem like it if your numbers are not on track. If they are not on track, they are more than happy to help you.

Advice to Senior ManagementFight for our pay and you'll keep better people on board! Paying the best sales reps $3X,000/year while feeding the entire company is a bit scandalous. We are living in the Bay Area for Christ's sakes!

A good company to work for in Greenville, SC.

Senior Credit Analyst (Current Employee)
Greenville, SC

I have been working at SYNNEX

Pros: Fair pay for work, good benefits, free vendor perks. Annual merit reviews are given to determine pay increases and a yearly bonus is given… Cons: Hours are not flexible, employees cost for benefits higher than at some other similar sized and nearby companies. Cost of living raises are… Advice to Senior Management: If the CEO was asked to resigned from Ingram why… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

An interesting company but with limitation

Product Manager (Current Employee)
Fremont, CA

I have been working at SYNNEX

Pros: Close relationship with peer and co-workers Cons: Low career development, too focus on outsourcing than in-house development,… Advice to Senior Management: enpower employee, be agile instead of process control No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on SYNNEX.

Worked for SYNNEX? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SYNNEX reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SYNNEX CEO Kevin M. Murai. All reviews posted anonymously by SYNNEX employees.