SYSCO Food Services of Baltimore

www.sysco.ai

Good benefits, poor management

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Baltimore, MD

ProsSysco provides a good benefits package including a pension, medical, dental, and vision. There is also a 401k. Sysco is a national company, allowing for possible relocation.

ConsThere is not a good work/life balance, and little tolerance for family needs. There is no good career path. There are more opportunities in Houston at the headquarters, but it is harder to lateral there than it is to hire there from outside. Education is not valued and will not contribute to your career progression/promotability.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake a look at turnover by department, and you will see some clear patterns. You should be asking yourself why.

Great entry level sales job with well know company

Marketing Associate (Former Employee) Jessup, MD

I worked at SYSCO Food Services of Baltimore

Pros: Training, product mix, the leader in the industry. Good bonus… Cons: This is really a 7 day a week position. You certainly have flexibility during the work day, but many customers order on the weekends… Advice to Senior Management: Read those employee satisfaction surveys! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

driver

I have been working at SYSCO Food Services of Baltimore

Pros: money is good if you like hours Cons: long long hours lots of work No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on SYSCO Food Services of Baltimore.

Worked for SYSCO Food Services of Baltimore? Contribute to the Community!