SYSCO Intermountain Food Services
www.syscointermountain.com West Jordan, UT 500 to 999 Employees

Great Benefits however you will only advance if you know the right people prior to starting

Marketing Associate (Former Employee)

ProsGreat benefits for my family and great flexibility when you are a sales associate.

ConsToo much nepotism involved. Many in the company are related in some way to the C.E.O. and he influences who advances and who stays and who goes. His family has great job security afforded to them no matter what they do. I respect how he got to his position, but those in his family he protects and creates new positions for when they fail at a current position are definitely irritating.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook to and support your actual talent and recognize when others must be let go, regardless of their ties or how they got their job.

The job is different than my graduating class were told it would be.

Marketing Associate (Current Employee)
    West Jordan, UT

I have been working at SYSCO Intermountain Food Services full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great health benefits and some great people to work with.… Cons: No work life balance. This is a 24/7 job. Quite a few cutthroat sales people. It's very… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Sales

Sales (Former Employee)
    South Salt Lake, UT

I worked at SYSCO Intermountain Food Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good initial training and overall a good job if you… Cons: Flagrant abuse of of pay scale, salary, bonus, etc. The company has lost… Advice to Senior Management: Get back to the basics and stop trying to recreate… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on SYSCO Intermountain Food Services.

Worked for SYSCO Intermountain Food Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SYSCO Intermountain Food Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SYSCO Intermountain Food Services CEO Thomas M. Kesteloot. All reviews posted anonymously by SYSCO Intermountain Food Services employees.