SYSCO Intermountain Food Services

www.syscointermountain.com
  www.syscointermountain.com
There are newer employer reviews for SYSCO Intermountain Food Services

Great Benefits however you will only advance if you know the right people prior to starting

Former Employee - Marketing Associate
Former Employee - Marketing Associate

I worked at SYSCO Intermountain Food Services

Pros

Great benefits for my family and great flexibility when you are a sales associate.

Cons

Too much nepotism involved. Many in the company are related in some way to the C.E.O. and he influences who advances and who stays and who goes. His family has great job security afforded to them no matter what they do. I respect how he got to his position, but those in his family he protects and creates new positions for when they fail at a current position are definitely irritating.

Look to and support your actual talent and recognize when others must be let go, regardless of their ties or how they got their job.

4 Other Employee Reviews for SYSCO Intermountain Food Services (View Most Recent)

Overall, a strong company; however, they tend to overwork many of their employees

Former Employee - Finance Manager
    Former Employee - Finance Manager

I worked at SYSCO Intermountain Food Services full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Compensation is fair and good benefits

Cons

Most finance and support positions are expected to work 50-60 hours per week without much consideration for work-life balance.

Don't just give work-life balance lip service as has been the case. The grind it out culture needs to be changed to keep the best talent.

The job is different than my graduating class were told it would be.

Current Employee - Marketing Associate in West Jordan, UT
    Current Employee - Marketing Associate in West Jordan, UT

I have been working at SYSCO Intermountain Food Services full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great health benefits and some great people to work with. I've learned a lot.

Cons

No work life balance. This is a 24/7 job. Quite a few cutthroat sales people. It's very stressful and tough business to be in. They are going through a lot of transitions right now.

There are newer employer reviews for SYSCO Intermountain Food Services