There are newer employer reviews for Sa Sa International

Assistant buyer position in purchasing department

Former Employee - Assistant Buyer in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
Former Employee - Assistant Buyer in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I worked at Sa Sa International full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good benefit like medical claim, annual leave, annual dinner and staff purchase.

Cons

Bad management and a lot of turn over staff each month. My purchasing department out of 20 people, less than 5 got experience more than 3 years in this company. Warehouse manager is a very difficult person and need to liaise closely with warehouse every time. They prefer to hire Chinese.

Advice to Management

Improve the management to make people stay

reviews filtered by

U could be FIRED suddently without last chance to say goodbye

Former Employee - Manager in Wan Chai (Hong Kong)
    Former Employee - Manager in Wan Chai (Hong Kong)

I worked at Sa Sa International full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Work-life balance with acceptable staff benefits (but only limited to senior staff, if ur junior, u dont get these).

You will have lots of chance to learn how to gossib and back-stab

Cons

I worked as a manager in this company and help it rents and manage shops but I was very very unhappy here for reasons you can see below.....

A. I were always asked to lie to landlords so that Sa Sa may rent offices but use them as warehouses which is illegal.

B. I were alo asked to store excessive explosive materials eg. perfumes in warehouse. This is dangerous.

C. I were asked to put unauthorised signs on building walls and it danger pedestrians.

D. When landlords asked Sa Sa to remove unauthorised signs, we deliberately delay work for long long time and use many many excuses.

Therefore I left but ++++BEWARE: THEY MAY CALL YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYERS TO RUIN YOUR OPPORTUNITIES IN NEW JOB ++++

Advice to Management

Complete lack of leadership.

Management does not have any sense of responsibility at all for its staff's future.

VERY HIGH TURNOVER RATE AND MOST STAFF ARE DEPRESSED HERE, but management does not care at all

Dishonest with no morality

Former Employee - Shop Operator in Chai Wan (Hong Kong)
    Former Employee - Shop Operator in Chai Wan (Hong Kong)

I worked at Sa Sa International full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Medical benefit and bonus are gimmick only, you cannot get the full benefit unless you are promoted to management level which will never happen because you are not part of Simon's kowk family.

Cons

I used to work as a shop operator in one of the stores in Hong Kong and it was a nightmare.....

Lots of gossibing and stab-backing but it is not the worst, the worst is your supervisor will force you to buy the expired or soon to be expired products every month out of your own money, if you dont submit to the supervisor's unreasonable order, you will be gone the next day......

I have seen with my own eyes some of the shop supervisors use immoral way to redact the expiry date of the soon to be expired products / expired products. I have also seen supervisors giving away expired products as gift or using them as testors.*** All this immoral act has been reported in the next magazine no. 1247****

Final word of advice, always be ready that you will be gone the next minute, so make sure you get the leave pay you deserve, dont let them force you out empty-handed.

Advice to Management

unfairness, injustice, corruption will eventually bring you down.

Respect your staff as human beings not number.