Saab Sensis

www.saabsensis.com

Overall disappointed

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) East Syracuse, NY

ProsGreat physical culture, nice facility, great cafe, nice surroundings, good vacation allowance, low stress, great pay.

ConsThey don't understand what it takes to be big - they still were organized like a small company. They did not have an organizational structure with adequate accountability.
I was hired with the promise that plenty of work would be available after the initial project ended. This was not true; there was no more work and there was a 100+ person permanent layoff.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to develop an organizational structure with specific goals, objectives and deep accountability. The company is very lax with key suppliers, letting them dictate design and timing, way beyond what should be allowed. They don't seem to feel a timing date provided to a customer is to be considered "do or die" and in the end will have a serious detrimental effect upon the survivability of the company.

A Good, Employee-Friendly Company

Systems Engineer (Former Employee) East Syracuse, NY

I worked at Saab Sensis

Pros: Great benefits and salary Hard work is recognized and rewarded by upper management Executive management is reasonable and has good vision Good opportunities for work travel Career advancement… Cons: Lower-middle management positions seemed to be based more on age than aptitude Greater performance… Advice to Senior Management: Apply a more equal standard to everyone's work performance Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Develoment Management/Test Managemnt/Architect

Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Saab Sensis

Pros: Good relaxed place,Innovation compared to Australian markets Cons: Still not well polished like US IT companies Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Saab Sensis.

Worked for Saab Sensis? Contribute to the Community!